Your Privacy whilst visiting www.barnaclebill.com.au
The following privacy policies of Barnacle Bill were established following Australian and international standards.
- There are general inherent risks connected with the transmission of information via the Internet. Each user should make their own assessment of the possible security risks to their information when deciding whether or not they utilise the Barnacle Bill internet site.
- Information collected from the user whilst visiting Barnacle Bill internet site includes; type of browser, IP address, date and time of visit, view path, documents downloaded and referral site.
- Any Information collected from the user by this internet site is used exclusively for internal usage and will not be disclosed to a third party outside Barnacle Bill.
- Other internet sites that are linked from the Barnacle Bill internet site are not subject to this privacy statement. To obtain information about specific sites privacy statements you will need to contact each organisation directly.
- Changes to this privacy statement can occur, without notice to the user, at anytime.